Fortinet Trade Up Program
Replace EOL Hardware and Save!
Act now before it’s too late: Trade up End-of-Life (EOL) Fortinet units for new models and receive generous TradeUp discounts. Benefit from the transfer of existing service contracts from installed unit to new unit when recommended replacement model is purchased.
Move Up with Fortinet
Why stay with Fortinet? Our network security platform is tested and validated by the world’s leading experts and customers globally. It is powered by Fortinet’s FortiGuard Labs threat research and response capabilities, together providing protection across the complete threat lifecycle. This means customers are protected 24/7 from growing threats that go undetected by other solutions. The TradeUp Program allows you to access the latest Fortinet solution, bringing you improved performance, updated security, and an advanced feature set. In addition you also benefit from real cost savings.
Have your security needs changed because your business is evolving? If you are looking to upgrade a Fortinet unit that has not been announced EOL, TradeUp discounts may still apply. Explore Special Pricing Requests by contacting your local Fortinet Office, Distributor, or Reseller.
Which Products Are Eligible?
All Fortinet products announced End-of-Life (EOL) are eligible for TradeUp Discounts. A limited number of products that have not been announced EOL are also eligible (see chart on previous page). For all other non-EOL products, a Special Pricing Request must be approved.
Which Products Are Not Eligible?
FortiVoice, FortiClient, Coyote Point, FortiToken, FortiRecorder, Virtual Appliances, Fortinet VM Solutions, FortiSMS, FortiCarrier, VDOM, ADOM, Accessories, FortiFone, FortiCamera, Professional Services.
Important: Units with support subscriptions that expired more than 12 months ago are not eligible for the TradeUp program.
When Can The End User Benefit From A Transfer Of Services From The Installed Unit To The New Unit?
End Users benefit from a transfer of existing service contracts from the installed unit to the new hardware unit when the ‘Recommended Replacement’ is purchased.
What Is The Process To Transfer Service From The Installed Unit To The Newly Purchased Replacement Unit?
Customers visit the Support site at https://support.fortinet.com. Go to the Asset/Manage Products section. Select the serial number of the product to be replaced. Click on the option Registration/RMA Transfer, and insert the serial number of the newly purchased unit. Upon saving, the transfer of services is confirmed and in place.
What Is The Process To De-register The Replaced (Old) Unit?
Within one-month, the End User must open a ticket (at https://support.fortinet.com), and request the de-registration of the replaced unit by providing its serial number. Any warranty or guarantee that is in place for the replaced (old) unit will cease upon de-registration. The Customer agrees and undertakes that if the de-registration process described above has not been fully completed by the end of the second month from the date of purchase of the replacement unit(s), Fortinet shall automatically de-registered the replaced unit(s), without customer’s prior approval.
In order to transfer existing services from an old to a new unit, a hardware unit without bundle support included must be purchased. Stand-alone services should be purchased separately in the same order. After the existing services have been transferred to the new unit, the new renewal contracts can be registered and added on.
|Qualifying Trade-Up Products|
|Eligible Legacy Units||Recommended Replacement*||Eligible Legacy Units||Recommended Replacement*|
|FortiAnalyzer-1000C, 1000D, 2000B||FortiAnalyzer-1000E, 2000E||FortiGate-20C-ADSL-A||FortiGate-30E|
|FortiAnalyzer-200D||FortiAnalyzer-200F||FortiGate-300C, 310B, 3118||FortiGate-300E, 301E|
FortiAnalyzer-3000D, 3000E, 3500E, 4000B
|FortiAnalyzer-3000F, 3500F||FortiGate-3040B, 3140B||FortiGate-3100D|
|FortiAnalyzer-300D, 400B, 400C||FortiAnalyzer-400E||FortiGate-3240C||FortiGate-3200D|
|FortiAP-11C||FortiAP-C24JE||FortiGate-3600C, 3810A-E4, 3950B||
|FortiAP-210B, 220A, 220B, C220C||FortiAP-221E||FortiGate-400D||FortiGate-300E, 301E|
|FortiAD-221B||FortiAP-221E||FortiGate-5001A-SW, 5005-FA2,5001B, 5101C, 5001 SX||FortiGate-5001E|
|FortiAP-223B||FortiAP-225E||FortiGate-60C, 60C-POE||FortiGate-60E, 61E|
|FortiAP-320B||FortiAP-320C||FortiGate-60D-POE||FortiGate-60D, 60E, 61E|
|FortiAP-C225C||FortiAP-223E||FortiGate-620B, 621B, 600C||FortiGate-600E, 601E|
|FortiAuthenticator-3000D||FortiAuthenticator-3000E||FortiGate-800, 800F, 800C||FortiGate- 800D, 900D|
|FortiAuthenticator-400C||FortiAuthenticator-400E||FortiGate-80C, 80CM, 80D||FortiGate-80E, 81E|
|FortiGate- 140D||FortiGate-80E, 81E, 100E, 101E, 140E||FortiGate-92||FortiGate-101E|
|FortiGate/WiFi-20C, 30B, 30D-POE||FortiGate/WiFi-30E||FortiMail-2000B||FortiMail-2000E|
|FortiGate/Wifi-30D, 40C||FortiGate/WiFi-30E, 50E, 51E, 52E||FortiMail-200D||FortiMail-200E|
|FortiGate/WiFi-50B, FortiGate 51B||FortiGate/Wifi- 50E, 51E, 52E, 60E ,61E||FortiMail-3000C, 3000D||FortiMail-3000E, 3200E|
|FortiGate-100D||FortiGate-80E, 81E, 100E, 101E, 140E||FortiManager-4000E||FortiManager-3000F|
|FortiGate-110C, 111C||FortiGate-100E, 101E, 140E||FortiManager-10000C, 1000D||FortiManager-2000E|
|FortiGate-1240B||FortiGate-1200D||FortiManager-300D, 400B, 400C||FortiManager-300E, 4000E|
|FortiGaie-140D-POE||FortiGate-80E, 81E, 100E, 101E, 140E||FortiManager-3900E||FortiManager-3000F|
|FortiGate-200B, 224B||FortiGate-200E, 201E||FortiManager-4000D||FortiManager-3000F|
|FotiWeb-1000C||FotiWeb-1000E||FotiWeb-3000C, 3000D||FotiWeb-2000E, 3000E|
|FotiWeb-4000C, 4000D||FotiWeb-3000E, 3010E||FotiWeb-400B, 400C||FotiWeb-400D|
|FortiWifi-20C-ADSL-A||FortiWifi-30E||FortiWifi-60C, 60CM||FortiWifi-60E, 61E|
|FortiWifi-60D-POE||FortiWifi-60E, 61E||FortiWifi-80CM||FortiWifi-80E, 81E|
|Eligible (non-legacy) Fortinet Trade-Ups**|
|Eligible Non-Legacy Units**||Recommended Replacement*||Eligible Non-Legacy Units**||Recommended Replacement*|
* To benefit from transfer of service contracts from the installed unit to the purchased (new) unit, a hardware unit must be purchased. The hardware unit must be purchased on its own, without bundle support included. We strongly recommend the Customer checks the respective datasheet of the replaced units available to verify the technical specifications of the new device.
** These products are non EOO but are still eligible for TradeUp discounts and transfer of service contracts.
Terms and Conditions:
- Terms and conditions must be strictly respected
- Fortinet Trade-up Program valid from now until 11:59 p.m on December 31, 2018.
- The Fortinet TradeUp program is available to qualified FortiPartners and all current registered users of Fortinet security products within the APAC region.
- In order to qualify for the Fortinet Trade-up Program, all submissions must involve a legacy FortiGate end-user in ANZ. The end-user must be the legal owner of the qualifying FortiGate product(s). Fortinet reserves the right to validate legal ownership.
- When trading up, the customer should validate the specifications of the replacement device to ensure that they meet their requirements.
- The recommended discounts on contracts/subscriptions only apply with the purchase of a hardware unit, which must be contained in the same purchase order.
- All submissions are subject to Fortinet approval. Approvals shall be made in Fortinet's sole and absolute discretion and any decision by Fortinet relating to a submission shall be final.
- Legacy FortiGate serial number(s) and Trade-Up Form is required prior to approval being granted.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Fortinet offer or promotion.
- Fortinet reserves the right to amend or cancel this program at any time, to add or subtract qualifying products, and to raise or lower amount of discount at any time for any reason. The decisions of Fortinet are binding and final on all matters relating to the program.
- Nothing herein represents any binding commitment by Fortinet, and Fortinet disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, except to the extent Fortinet enters a binding written contract, signed by Fortinet’s General Counsel. Fortinet disclaims in full any guarantees.